Quality Home Care Now
Elite Caregivers is a team that offers home care services wherever and whenever you need it. Whether you require senior care for your elderly parent, assistance with making dietary and lifestyle changes after a diagnosis of diabetes or congestive heart failure, or help with everyday life challenges, Elite Caregivers has the resources, knowledge, and expertise to provide you with the right care that you need.
Elite Caregivers Quality Standards
Elite Caregivers surpass the industry standards that professionals consider necessary for safety and consistency in the care environment. Our team consists of compassionate, ethical, and dependable individuals who set high standards for caregiving. We meticulously screen our candidates before hiring them and conduct extensive background checks to ensure their suitability for the job. All our caregivers are registered as CA Home Care Aides, live scanned, T.B. tested and trained.
Quality Check List:
• Workers' Compensation Insurance
• Business license: State, City, and County
• Professional Liability Insurance
• General Liability Insurance
• Bond Insurance
• Home Care Aides are considered employees. We pay all required employee payroll taxes, including Unemployment Insurance, Social Security, Medicare, and State and Federal withholding. A criminal background check is performed on all employees.
• DMV clearance; Auto Insurance Check; National Sex Offender Check;
National Fraud and Welfare Checks
• Certified Home Care Aides
Home Care Aide Training (Monthly Online Training)
Our Management of the home care aide:
1) Daily phone calls to the caregivers
2) Unplanned visits while the caregiver is on the job
3) Planned visits for assessments
4) Reinforced protocols and procedures
• 24-Hour On-Call Service
• A Plan of Care is tailored to meet each individual's specific needs.
Our agency and community of caregiving are driven by our passion for providing quality home care services. We are equipped to overcome the unique challenges of our industry and are excited to serve you.
We are committed to providing excellent service that empowers you to live at home with the freedom of choice and respect for your rights as your care needs evolve.
• Be authentic, be who we say we are.
• Pay close attention to the feedback loop.
• It is important to maintain effective collaboration with all agencies and referral points involved.
• "Focus on providing the highest quality of care instead of just providing the most care."
• "We support and stand up for both our clients and our caregivers."
• "Always follow a code of ethics in all your interactions."
• It's important to face challenges directly and remain open to different perspectives.
• It is important to make an effort to understand the needs, wants, and concerns of everyone we are associated with.